My Fucking Editor Cant be this Useless 1

Editor: I just got a text message from this girl asking me what animal I like, what should I say

Writer: Can we get back to work?

Editor: Come on man you scratch my back I scratch yours I’ll get on it after I answer her

Writer:[Sighs internally] ….pangolins

Editor: why?

Writer: they’re exotic and cute so I figured a girl would like that response, plus since it’s a fairly obscure animal so it would show off how smart you are

Editor: Oh man I see you put a lot of thought into that

*types pangolins (since he uses hangouts on his phone to contact me I can hear every excruciatingly loud button press)

Writer: Alright let’s get back to it

*buzz

Editor: She texted me back saying I’m the pangolin of her heart! Oh, my god how do I text her back?

Writer: GET BACK TO WORK (what the fuck does that even mean?)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ghost March: What Was Never Meant to Be - Part 1

Ghost March: What Was Never Meant to Be - Part 4