Weeping Pottery After Stories 1

[protaganistman] and [main heroine] walks to the supermarket


[main heroine]:  Can you walk beside me? Having you trail behind me like that sends the wrong message…

[protaganistman]: I don’t want to block people on the sidewalk

[main heroine]: you get worried over the stupidest things…

[protaganistman]: what do you mean stupid? Do you know how much those pricks in college pained me? Those guys with way too many loud piece of shit friends that keep blocking the streets and then move at the speed of plate tectonics’-

[main heroine]: I get it! Maybe I should do the shopping alone next time…



[protaganistman] slowly started walking beside her when she made that statements, when [main heroine] saw that she made a satisfied grin and locked arms with him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ghost March: What Was Never Meant to Be - Part 1

Ghost March: What Was Never Meant to Be - Part 4

My Fucking Editor Cant be this Useless 1