Ghost March: What Was Never Meant to Be - Part 4

"Why? Were you afraid?"

"Of course I was but not for me, but for him"

Oh no...I see where this is going.

"One of the girls told me that someone snitched on me. I don't know how they found out but I knew my pimp would come after him that day. So on that night, I went in the complete opposite direction from him, I didn't make it very far though since the last thing I remember was seeing red."

I sighed deeply and heavily. We had finally arrived at my hotel. I got comfortable, took my shoes and suit off and grabbed a drink. Amber was looking around the place until she finally stopped at a large picture of a map of the city in the middle of the wall. Tonights gonna be a long night. After I took a sip, I set the glass down on the table and walked next to her

"I'm sure if exorcized you know you'd go peacefully, but I want to do one thing for you before I do."

She looked at me with eyes full of expectation

"Do you want to give him his ring back?"

Her eyes sparkled for a moment but then grew dispirited as she turned away.

"Even if you say that I don't know my way around here...I wouldn't be able to tell you where it is"

"Do you remember anything about the place you put it? What the place looked like? The smells, colors anything?

She looked at me puzzled

"I do"

I took a cigarette out of my pocket started smoking it. I feel bad for the owner but this is important.

I faced her and extended my hands

"Take my hands and close your eyes"

She did as she was instructed, then I closed my eyes as well

"Now think hard about that place and about that ring, the more detailed you can make that memory the better"

I could feel her grip tighten while she was thinking. At that point, I exhaled the smoke that was built up in my lungs. The smoke traveled violently through the air and gathered into a single point on the map becoming a small blue flame. I let go of her hands and she opened her eyes. I walked over to the map looking at the small blue flame.

"That's where your ring is"

I pointed to the flame and then moved my finger downwards

"And that's where we are, it's a little far. I guess we should go tomorrow night, I'll need to buy something to prepare."

"How did you do that?!"

she seemed a little surprised. But you know me being able to talk to ghosts is a little bit more surprising.

"Every exorcist knows simple spells like this it's incredibly useful when you lose your keys"

She looked at the small blue flame in wonderment

"But even if we find the ring, how'll we get it to him. It's not like you have his number."

"I have a trick for that too, in any case, it's late let's talk more about this in the morning"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ghost March: What Was Never Meant to Be - Part 1

My Fucking Editor Cant be this Useless 1